Logo stampa
Netbox CMS EN - Home Page
 
Welcome to the official website of Terre di Faenza
 

Maschio della Rocca



Tourist offices: Urp Solarolo

Description: Remains of the Tower destroyed by German landmines in 1945, where dozens of Solarolo citizens were killed. The Rocca was completed around the mid 15th century and extended between the current Piazza Garibaldi and Via Montale. It was almost totally dismantled in the early 1700’s, whilst the foundations and original materials still lie in the park of the Orlati property.

 

Last updated: 20/04/2012