Logo stampa
Netbox CMS EN - Home Page
 
Welcome to the official website of Terre di Faenza
 

Oratory of the Annunziata



Address: Via Don Martino Foschi, 6

Tourist offices:

Part of the ancient "Ospitale", it was controlled by the lay confraternity of the same name, also known as "dei Battuti Bianchi" or "dell'Angelo".

Built between the end of the 1400’s and the early 1500’s, it was radically transformed into baroque style in 1743 as it still remains today. Following the Napoleonic invasions it became the property of the Congregazione di Carita, the E.C.A. and then the Municipality.

It is today used for conventions, conferences and seminars.

 

Last updated: 31/10/2013